Graduate Business Center Grand Opening
Date: March 25, 2010
Time: 3:00 PM
Location: Chase Bank Building, 201 E. Main, Suite 110
President Diana Natalicio and The College of Business Administration cordially invite you and your guest to join in celebrating The University of Texas at El Paso Graduate Business Center Grand Opening.
The Graduate Business Center represents the first physical expansion of COBA in over 25 years. This new expansion allows the COBA to meet the following objectives: 1) to support our graduate professional programs such as the Accelerated MBA; 2) to create space for the launch of new programs, namely the Executive MBA and the International MBA; 3) To create a learning environment appropriate for managers and executives; 4) To expand COBA’s research capacity and professional development initiatives; and 5) to contribute to the renaissance of downtown El Paso.
The GBC features:
- Almost 12,000 square feet of space on the 1st and 5th floor of the Chase Building;
- Two classrooms for the Accelerated MBA/International MBA programs and a third classroom designed specifically for the Executive MBA;
- Offices of several research centers including the Center for Hispanic Entrepreneurship, the Border Region Modeling Project, and the Centers for Entrepreneurial Development, Advancement, Research and Support, as well as the proposed Center for Hispanic Marketing;
- Hassle-free parking for students;
- At full capacity (Spring 2011), the GBC will be home to four Accelerated MBA cohorts, two EMBA cohorts, two International MBA cohorts, several COBA Research Centers and numerous professional development initiatives.
Reserved parking available. RSVP to email@example.com.