Big GMAT Weekend
Date: June 4, 2010
Time: Friday, June 4th - Sunday, June 6th
Location: Graduate Business Center in the Chase Bank Building
|Friday, June 4th
||5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
|Saturday, June 5th
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Sunday, June 6th
||8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Back by Popular Demand! A Complete GMAT Preparation Course in One Weekend:
- LEARN THE STRATEGIES AND TEST-TAKING TECHNIQUES TO MAXIMIZE YOUR SCORE
- 15 HOURS OF INTENSIVE GMAT INSTRUCTION
- SMALL CLASS SIZE, PERSONALIZED ATTENTION
- DINNER ON FRIDAY NIGHT, LUNCH ON SATURDAY AND SNACK BREAKS
- OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT REVIEW (12th Edition)
Cost: $250.00 - Includes course materials, meals and snacks.
** We will reimburse you the workshop fee if you scored 500+ in your test, have applied and enrolled in our MBA or MACC programs**
** For IMBA/PhD applicants: Your scores must be 600 and above to qualify for the reimbursement.**
Graduate Business Center, Chase Tower, Downtown El Paso
201E Main, Ste 110
To register, contact:
Office of MBA Programs - Bella Lim
College of Business Administration